In this section:
▶ Water Softeners | Conditioners
▶ Reverse Osmosis
▶ Water Refiners
▶ Iron Water Filters
▶ Manganese Water Filters
▶ Alkaline or Acidic Water
▶ Eliminating Acid Water
▶ Nitrates Water Problem
▶ Smelly Water & Rotten Egg Smell
NicMar Water Filters for Eliminating Iron
Iron Water is almost everywhere…
Iron water is created when ground water passes through iron-bearing rocks. Because iron accounts for 5% of the earth’s crust, it can be found in just about all types of water supplies. If you live in the greater South Central PA area, there is a high likelihood you have experienced it at some level. With 85 combined years of experience, NicMar Water’s field water specialists can help you solve even the most challenging iron water problems throughout York, Hanover, Gettysburg and Harrisburg.
Call NicMar Water at 800 542-8649 for any iron water treatment services in the greater York, Hanover, Gettysburg and Harrisburg area or click here to contact us for immediate service.
What many consumers don’t know is that iron comes in various forms. All too often a water treatment company will recommend a water softener as a solution. In South Central Pennsylvania that will not typically solve the problem. In fact, the only iron that is removed by the water softening process is iron in the Fe2 or “ferrous”form, which is not commonly found in this area. The majority of iron present in wells, in the “Pigeon Hills”area, near Spring Grove, Abbottstown, Hanover area, is the type of iron that has bonded with microorganisms, also known as “bound”iron. A water softener would have little or no effects on this type of iron. Testing must be done at the site because once the water is drawn and becomes exposed to the air, it will begin to change form. The pH is one of the single most critical factors in controlling the effectiveness of the equipment used for iron reduction. NicMar Water has refined the methodology of dramatically reducing, if not eliminating altogether iron present in water. To learn more and get a FREE in-home water analysis and estimate, call a NicMar Water treatment specialist today at 717-528-8444.
Using the Power of OZONE in York, Hanover, Gettysburg and Harrisburg to eliminate Iron.
Iron has a tendency of making water turn a rusty color as well as smell and taste bad. It leaves stains on sinks, tubs, toilets, clothing and linens and it can form scale and clog plumbing and water-using appliances.
NicMar Water’s line of Iron Water Removal Filters are considered the best in the industry
NicMar Water’s “instrument”of choice in combating this challenging problem is the Hellenbrand Iron Curtain-Storm. The STORM™ is a low maintenance iron removal system that uses the Natural Power of Ozone to rip apart the cocoon in which organically bound iron “lives” and is near impossible to filter out.
Why NicMar Water’s uses Ozone in York, Hanover, Gettysburg and Harrisburg
For more information on Hellenbrand products, click here.
The STORM™ is an environmentally responsible and low maintenance iron removal solution that reduces iron and iron bacteria more effectively and safely than any other method in use today.
The key advantages:
- Ozone eliminates the need for chemical feed pumps and the mixing often toxic chemicals like Chlorine, Hydrogen Peroxide or Potassium Permanganate
- Ozone is much faster acting and a 1.5 times stronger oxidizer than chlorine
- Ozone changes iron to rust particles that are filtered out
- Ozone converts “rotten egg”odor into harmless sulfur products that are filtered out as well
- Ozone is safe for septic systems
York, Hanover, Gettysburg and Harrisburg Iron Water Treatment with the Hellenbrand Iron Curtain-StormTM.
The STORMTM offers an integrated state-of-the art water treatment solution with:
- Fewer parts which means Fewer problems; no nuts, no bolts, no screws.
- On demand regeneration based upon your water usage
- Digital display with user-friendly electronics
- A savings of 15-20 gallons per regeneration
- Customized settings around your family’s needs
- Full flow bypass valve offering the convenience of bypassing your iron filter.
- Back-lit display which alerts you of system malfunctions
- Corrosion resistant control valve body and tanks for a longer life
- Lead-free internal components
Using the Hellenbrand Iron Curtain-Storm in York, Hanover, Gettysburg and Harrisburg Means
- You will eliminate rust stains in your bathroom, kitchen and laundry; saving you time and money on cleaning
- Your clothing will be brighter, whiter and last longer
- Your water-using appliances and fixtures will stay cleaner and last longer
- Your Hellenbrand Iron Curtain-Storm will extend the life of your water softener and drinking water system.
The Best Iron Water Treatment in York, Hanover, Gettysburg and Harrisburg
If you have an iron water problem and need expert water treatment service anywhere in York, Hanover, Gettysburg and Harrisburg, NicMar Water is there for you. We understand that in South Central PA, iron water can be very challenging. Our York technicians Scott Hoak, Danny Sentz and our WQA level 6 lead water expert Mark Williams specialize in resolving the iron water problems other can’t or won’t.
We are available for emergency service and repairs and offer scheduled tune–ups to keep all water treatment systems in top condition. We serve customers throughout the South Central PA area, including Harrisburg, York, Hanover and Gettysburg. Call us or chat live with us any time.
Iron Water Removal and Treatment Services in York, Hanover and Gettysburg
Call NicMar Water for all your water treatment needs in South Central PA. We offer installations, maintenance and repairs for many types of water softening | Water conditioning systems. Call today for a Harrisburg, York, Hanover and Gettysburg iron water specialist you can trust and rely on! Contact NicMar Water. WE FIX PROBLEM WATER.